This is something cool for those who use Polaroid Z340E Instant digital camera. Polaroid offers some cool photo borders for this camera. There are some photo frames for Fathers day, Mothers day and Graduation day photos. Frames are very colorful and cool looking. This is how you add those to your camera,
First you need to download those images from the Polaroid web site >> Here
- There must be both a 1216 x 912 and a 320 x 240 bitmap graphic (.bmp) for each customized border.
- The transparent area (where the picture will show though) should be set to RGB (254,254,254).
- The large pictures should be named "TMP_L1. BMP" and "TMP_L2. BMP" while the small pictures should be named "TMP_S1.BMP" and "TMP_S2.BMP".
- Store the borders to a folder named "Border" at the root directory of the memory card.
- There must be at least one picture stored on the memory card in the cameras file structure.
- Be sure the camera is turned off.
- Insert the memory card with the borders into the camera and turn the camera on
- Press the Print button to launch Print Mode.
- Use the left and right arrow keys to scroll and select an image to add the border to.
- Press the MENU button to launch the Print Menu.
- Select Add Border. Only two custom borders can be used at a time.
- our borders will be loaded to the camera and will be found by using the or keys to scroll through the borders.